Additional Helpful Resources
211 Need Food Flyer
Radiant Futures’s Elder Abuse program assists vulnerable and elder adults to stop and prevent abuse, neglect, or exploitation. Anyone can make a report about suspected abuse to the Helpline.
Signs and symptoms of elder abuse can include:
- Injuries such as bruises, cuts, or broken bones.
- Malnourishment or weight loss.
- Poor hygiene.
- Symptoms of anxiety, depression, or confusion.
- Unexplained transactions or loss of money.
- Withdrawal from family members or friends.
If You our a Older Need Immediate Help, Call:
- Emergency: 911
- Radiant Futures’s 24-hour Bilingual Helpline: (877) 531-5522
- Orange County Adult Protective Services (elder abuse): (800) 451-5155
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-SAFE (7233)