- Coronavirus.gov- Official government website with information about the outbreak.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention– Updated information for people at higher risk for complications from COVID-19, including older adults and people with chronic health conditions.
Additional Helpful Resources
211 Need Food Flyer
Radiant Futures’s Elder Abuse program assists vulnerable and elder adults to stop and prevent abuse, neglect, or exploitation. Anyone can make a report about suspected abuse to the Helpline.
Signs and symptoms of elder abuse can include:
- Injuries such as bruises, cuts, or broken bones.
- Malnourishment or weight loss.
- Poor hygiene.
- Symptoms of anxiety, depression, or confusion.
- Unexplained transactions or loss of money.
- Withdrawal from family members or friends.
If You our a Older Need Immediate Help, Call:
- Emergency: 911
- Radiant Futures’s 24-hour Bilingual Helpline: (877) 531-5522
- Orange County Adult Protective Services (elder abuse): (800) 451-5155
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-SAFE (7233)