When You’re Here You Can Be Home
See our recently renovated units that come fully furnished with kitchen appliances, an entertainment center and work stations for you and your family.
Radiant Futures’s Bridge Housing is the largest residential program in Orange County for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking. Available both to individuals and families, this program welcomes survivors of any gender, their children, and their pets. Designed to meet survivors where they are in their lives, Bridge Housing merges flexible shelter options with a range of supportive services that empower survivors to achieve and maintain safe, violence-free independent living.
- Radiant Futures’s Bridge Housing incorporates emergency motel stays, short-term shelter, and long-term housing placements, adapting to the individual priorities and needs of each participant.
- Food, clothing, toiletries, and other basic needs are provided to residents during their stay.
- Survivors’ pets are able to join their owners in shelter, either sharing a living space or staying in an insulated outdoor kennel.
- Advocates (case managers) support survivors through a trauma-informed model of care, empowering participants to maintain self-determination while focusing on their safety.
- Clinical Advocates support residents and their children through group, individual, and family therapeutic services.
- Legal Advocates support residents as they navigate the court system, assisting with issues such as divorce, immigration, child support, custody, visitation, and restraining orders.
- Housing Advocates work with residents to plan for long-term violence-free housing, providing resources and support in housing searches, and helping transition to homes of their own.
For more information on Radiant Futures’s Bridge Housing Program, please call our 24-hour helpline at 877-531-5522