To build a safer Orange County, we need strong community support. You have the power to prevent violence and make our community free from violence and harm.
- Reach out for help. We are here. Call our 24/7 helpline at 877-531-5522 to connect with the support you need.
- Learn how to build a safer community. Get informed about how to identify and prevent violence in our community. Stay informed by visiting radiantfutures.org/resources.
- Donate. Every dollar you invest ensures we provide support services to all survivors and build a safer community. Visit radiantfutures.org/donate to make a contribution today.
- Volunteer. Each and every minute provided by a volunteer helps us build a community free of violence and harm. Learn more at radiantfutures.org/volunteer.
- Advocate. Become an advocate to provide crisis counseling, legal advocacy, and support services to people impacted by domestic violence and trafficking. Learn more about how to get certified at radiantfutures.org/dvtraining.